- By 2030 we will have a world class peace museum and education centre in London;
- Visitor numbers will be comparable to other top London attractions (with up to 100,000 visitors a year);
- Our in-reach and outreach school programmes will be better recognised for their innovation and effectiveness;
- Peace will become more attractive than war – with the grim realities of violence emphasised, and the path to peaceful resolution expounded;
- The centre will have a major impact on the reduction of bullying, domestic and street violence, as well as other forms of conflict. And, ultimately, it will deliver a future generation of peace builders; equipped to transform our world.
Our vision is a world at peace. Our mission is to bolster public education and awareness of all aspects of peace and peace movements (past and present); through the establishment of a peace museum and education centre in London.
Our goals & objectives